FG PUMPS INTERNAL QUALITY GUIDELINES
FG PUMPS has an internal quality control system which documents and plans all the management and production activities, in order to obtain the following results:
The Modus Operandi includes thorough checks on all the production steps necessary to realise the final product.
Our quality control procedures also include quantitative analysis on the following:
- Research and constant improvement of the quality of the finished product.
- Respect, maintenance and promotion of safety and of the environment.
- Client satisfaction
During the production of FG PUMPS branded products, a quality control process of each component which will be used for the final assembly of the finished product.
The assembly follows a "chain" production process carried out by highly qualified and trained personnel.
All the metering pumps branded FG PUMPS are tested to guarantee their correct functioning.
- Quality control on each material coming from suppliers.
- Quality control on all the machines used to realised metal products.
- Quality control on the production process.
- Quality control on the finished products.
- Quality control on packaging and shipping of products.